About University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania, founded by Benjamin Franklin and others in 1740 and commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn, is a private research university. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education and is one of several institutions that claims to have been the first university in America. Penn is a member of the Ivy League and is one of the Colonial Colleges.
Generocity Coverage (94 posts)
- Reparations for slavery and racial segregation in America: 7 papers to know
- Power moves: Arts orgs welcome new directors and artistic staff
- Former and current Penn students launch ‘I Lost My Job To Coronavirus’ website
- Promotoras: un modelo comunitario que tiene garra — y corazón
- Promotoras: A community model with heart — and teeth