About University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania, founded by Benjamin Franklin and others in 1740 and commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn, is a private research university. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education and is one of several institutions that claims to have been the first university in America. Penn is a member of the Ivy League and is one of the Colonial Colleges.
Generocity Coverage (117 posts)
- Standing on the Promise
- How could Philly’s PILOT (Payments in Lieu of Taxes) program get better?
- Municipal court bans lockouts of those who have completed rental assistance application in Philly
- Beyond fireworks: Something to do every day in July
- Power moves: Nicola Smith-Kea joins the PPD as Stoneleigh Fellow
- Updated report on gender diversity of eds and meds boards shows some gains