About University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania, founded by Benjamin Franklin and others in 1740 and commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn, is a private research university. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education and is one of several institutions that claims to have been the first university in America. Penn is a member of the Ivy League and is one of the Colonial Colleges.
Generocity Coverage (105 posts)
- In Mantua: If benefits are building blocks, what do we do about benefit cliffs?
- This is Philadelphia’s largest, newest coalition combating poverty
- How do I remove my nonprofit’s problematic executive director?
- UPenn will be contributing $100M to Philadelphia’s school district over the next 10 years. But is that enough?
- Ready for the path forward? Join these speakers at this Thursday’s Advance conference
- ‘Resilience and Recovery’ a central theme at the Nov. 12 ADVANCE conference