About Year Up
Year Up is a national nonprofit with a Greater Philadelphia branch that seeks to close the opportunity gap between advantaged and disadvantaged young adults by training 18- to 24-year-olds with business skills and pairing them with corporate internships.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- 15 deserving nonprofits want you to vote for them — now
- On the Market: 11 open jobs in fundraising, marketing, education and more
- Penn’s 2018 High Impact Giving Guide is here
- Consider this Networking 101 from a bunch of corporate and nonprofit pros
- How skills-building nonprofit Year Up helps close the ‘opportunity divide’ in Philadelphia