Anna Shipp is a nonprofit professional. She became Sustainable Business Network’s executive director in April 2017 after serving as its interim director for three months. She previously served as manager of the organization’s Green Stormwater Infrastructure (GSI) Partners, a program that exists to maximize the environmental, social, and economic impact of the city’s Green City, Clean Waters plan to reduce stormwater pollution.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- Power moves: The future is female
- SBN is helping local independent businesses rebuild with equity and climate resilience
- These 19 impact pros won big at the second annual Social Innovations Awards
- Earth is doomed, but here are your 2017 SustainPHL nominees
- These 8 Philly nonprofits have new leadership