Generocity Coverage (15 posts)
- How do I talk to my students about what happened?
- UPenn will be contributing $100M to Philadelphia’s school district over the next 10 years. But is that enough?
- Opinion: Your authentic self is your superpower
- First day of school assignment: Help all students #LogOnPHL
- Opinion: 6 things to consider before reopening schools in Philadelphia
- That thing you do: What happened around Philly in May
- Post-SRC, here’s how to help struggling Philly public schools
- 15 social impact folks on Philly mag’s list of 100 influential Philadelphians
- Check out this guide for partnering with the Philly school district
- Vote to get these Philly panels focused on social impact at SXSW 2018
- The Lenfest and William Penn Foundations are teaming up for the kids
- Event: Eye on Education Symposium Community Forum at Franklin Institute
- Urban Affairs Coalition’s WorkReady Program Comes to a Close
- Oxford Mills Now Open, Teachers and Nonprofits Moving In
- Project U-Turn Launches Attendance Awareness Program