Generocity Coverage (10 posts)
- Does the local nonprofit sector have the collective agency to make change and move us toward just recovery?
- In culminating session, forum asks ‘Where do we go from here?’
- Here are 5 essays on racial justice to reread after the police killing of Walter Wallace Jr.
- Systems transformation could have saved Daniel Prude’s life
- Power moves: Five new board members for Scattergood Foundation
- Uprising in Philadelphia: A to-do list for the next six months
- This $3M partnership between Philly funders prioritizes collaboration over competition
- How Philadelphia’s Behavioral Health Economy Generates $4 Billion
- $25,000 to Be Granted by Scattergood Foundation and The Kennedy Forum for Innovations in Behavioral Health
- Scattergood Foundation’s 2015 Design Challenge Winner, KangaRoom, Promotes Resilience in Homeless Shelters