Maori Karmael Holmes is the founder of BlackStar Film Festival and the director of academic and public partnerships at the Institute of Contemporary Art.
Technical.ly Coverage (8 posts)
- Youth matters at BlackStar Film Festival: a Q&A with Tanya Jackson
- Today, the BlackStar Film Festival returns to West Philly for its eighth annual event
- Super Power Moves: The 10 biggest social impact leadership shakeups of 2018
- Maori Karmael Holmes moved to LA to work for Ava DuVernay. What about BlackStar?
- 10 films about ‘resistance’ you can see at BlackStar next month
- BlackStar Film Festival finally has a designated staff
- 5 stories we fawned over in 2016
- BlackStar founder Maori Karmael Holmes is ‘not afraid’ to end the festival someday