Generocity Coverage (11 posts)
- Philly’s hidden figures: They’ve been doing crucial and stellar work for years
- How the Ebenezer Baptist Church has been a seat of Black power for generations in Atlanta
- Vu Le: 21 signs you or your organization may be the white moderate Dr. King warned about
- As the mother of Black sons, this is what I’m feeling in the wake of another killing
- Salima Pace is one of a new generation of union leaders. But why stop at that?
- John Lewis and C.T. Vivian belonged to a long tradition of religious leaders in the civil rights struggle
- Philanthropy needs a new endgame: The liberation of Black, Indigenous, and people of color communities in America
- Nonprofit AF: Have nonprofit and philanthropy become the ‘white moderate’ that Dr. King warned us about?
- 900WURD and Philly mag are producing a podcast on social justice
- Here’s what an MLK Day-focused org does when it’s not MLK Day
- Volunteering and Protest Are Not Mutually Exclusive