Will Gonzalez is the executive director of Ceiba, a nonprofit organization in Philadelphia that promotes the economic development and financial inclusion of the Latino community through collaborations and advocacy aimed at ensuring their access to quality housing.
Generocity Coverage (7 posts)
- Nonprofit leaders, mayor react to executive actions that will be issued by President Biden today
- Can EITC be a tool for poverty alleviation or wealth building in Fairhill?
- Predictions for nonprofits 2021
- The memo barring immigrants from being included in the Census is ‘further motivation to be counted’
- Ceiba produces two instructional ‘Vote by mail’ videos you can use in outreach to voters
- How the city and Kensington-area orgs are trying to fix the census’ historical undercount of Latinxs
- FINANTA Seeks to Make Banking Local in South Kensington