The City of Philadelphia’s 2015 Innovation Summit Is February 18February 9, 2015 Category: Method
On Wednesday, February 18, Mayor Michael Nutter will host the City of Philadelphia’s 2015 Innovation Summit, in partnership with Salesforce, at the Convention Center. The summit will explore how the City will use technology in the future to enhance customer service and citizen engagement.
Attendees will be able to learn about the city government’s “one City, one customer” vision and learn how leaders, departments and citizens are connecting Philly and driving innovation.
- Michael A. Nutter, Mayor of Philadelphia
- Rich Negrin, City of Philadelphia Managing Director
- Rosetta Lue, City of Philadelphia Chief Customer Service Officer
- Adel Ebeid, City of Philadelphia Chief Innovation Officer
- Vivek Kundra, Executive Vice President, Salesforce Industries, Public Sector
The City’s recently updated 311 system (for which Salesforce designed the platform), will be discussed. The 311 system delivers services across social media, mobile devices, on the web and via phone call or in-person visits to the service center. Attendees will also have an opportunity to hear from citizens who have used Philly’s new 311 service.
Charles Ramsey, commissioner of the Philadelphia Police Department, will also speak and discuss how innovation affects public safety.
Image via City of Philadelphia