On Wednesday, May 6, join the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce to hear select City Council members give updates on key issues that affect the regional business community. Councilman Bobby Henon, 6th District; Majority Leader Councilman Curtis Jones, Jr., 4th District; and Councilwoman Maria Quinones Sanchez, 7th District, will be at the Executive Forum: Update from Philadelphia City Hall event.
At the event, the Council members will cover topics including:
- Philadelphia’s future possibilities as an energy hub city
- the revival of manufacturing in Philadelphia’s economy
- public education and its future in Philadelphia
- improving public safety and oversight of the city’s Licenses and Inspections Department
- the economic revitalization of neighborhood commercial corridors
Attendees will also get the opportunity to learn about the major public policy initiatives for which the Chamber is advocating on behalf of the business community.
The event will be held at the PNC Center at 1600 Market Street at 8 a.m.
What do you want to hear from City Council regarding issues affecting local business?
Image via Flickr User John Salvino-30-
From our Partners