(Graphic by Mo Manklang)
Tomorrow is the day — the day you update your life with a new job or volunteer gig, making Philadelphia a better place.
Here’s a rundown of what orgs will be at INTER/VIEW 2016.
- Bethesda Project — Seeking the skills of arts-oriented individuals, as well as fundraisers, translators and more
- Girls on the Run Philadelphia — An almost entirely volunteer-run organization focused on positive development of young girls looking for board members, grant writers, marketers, and more
- Philadelphia FIGHT — Needs help getting the word out about its programs, and help managing an array of events including Philly AIDS Walk, amenities drives and food pantry drives
- KIND Snacks — About to launch KIND Breakfast, and needs volunteers this May to tell people about it
- EducationWorks — Supports elementary school students, and needs a social media wiz to help spread the word about the program, in addition to several other needs
- Lenfest Center — Looking for help with after-school activities and classroom support
- Montgomery County Community Action Development Commission (CADCOM) — Needs experts in social media, IT/web design, event planning and marketing
- Blessings, Inc. — Recruiting board members and planning volunteers for its teen program
- The Women’s Solo Project — On the lookout for working board members, particularly those with experience within the domestic violence community
- SCORE Philadelphia — In search of mentors in a ton of categories, including sustainable business, ecommerce, marketing and consumer relations
- Kitchen Cred — Recruiting culinary experts and operations gurus
- GoodCompany Ventures — Seeking to fill a suite of internships this summer, including in digital media and communications, grant development and startup training
- Fleisher Art Memorial — In search of a Saturday gallery monitor and help with special events, including the annual Print Love-In and ARTspiration!
Jobs up for grabs
- KIND Snacks — Looking for a brand ambassador
- Think Brownstone — Hiring web developers (full-time and contract), a content analyst, UX and visual design contractors and UX designers interested in the company’s core values: Be excellent, be nice to people, be honest, work together, continuously improve, and be of service.
- Technically Media — Hiring an operations manager to spearhead its human resources and bookkeeping needs
- Greensgrow Farms — An org not about the job titles, but still in search of a deputy director/COO to manage the administrative and organizational side of the organization
- EducationWorks — Recruiting for summer camp programs
- Lenfest Center — Recruiting for a program leader for its educational programs, who will create curriculum for modeling behavior
- Resources for Human Development FaSST/Connections — Hiring a resource coordinator responsible for assisting consumers with developing and reaching their service goals
- Azavea — On the hunt for software engineers, operations engineers and UI/UX designers as well as a community ambassador
- Solutions for Progress — Looking for program analysts and business analysts, software engineers and UX designers
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission — Looking for a hybrid employee focused on web, databases and network administration
- One Step Away — Needs a part-time communications coordinator for the paper that connects the homeless population with opportunities
- Bethesda Project — In search of residential and overnight security staff, as well as drivers for its services for Philadelphia’s chronically homeless
- Fleisher Art Memorial — Needs teaching artists, a Teen Lounge teaching artist and models
From our Partners
From our Partners
On the market: 35 openings across the nonprofit sector
On the market: This is the new normal during COVID-19 and the stay-at-home order
This year’s first Tech in the Commons is going virtual April 2
¿Cómo preparamos a estudiantes sin ninguna historia familiar de educación universitaria?
On the market: 24 openings across the nonprofit sector
On the Market: 46 opportunities for nonprofit professionals in Philadelphia
Messy.fm podcasting CEO Molly Beck to headline this year’s first Tech in the Commons
How do we prepare first-generation graduates for college?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity