(Graphic by Mo Manklang)
Tomorrow is the day — the day you update your life with a new job or volunteer gig, making Philadelphia a better place.
Here’s a rundown of what orgs will be at INTER/VIEW 2016.
- Bethesda Project — Seeking the skills of arts-oriented individuals, as well as fundraisers, translators and more
- Girls on the Run Philadelphia — An almost entirely volunteer-run organization focused on positive development of young girls looking for board members, grant writers, marketers, and more
- Philadelphia FIGHT — Needs help getting the word out about its programs, and help managing an array of events including Philly AIDS Walk, amenities drives and food pantry drives
- KIND Snacks — About to launch KIND Breakfast, and needs volunteers this May to tell people about it
- EducationWorks — Supports elementary school students, and needs a social media wiz to help spread the word about the program, in addition to several other needs
- Lenfest Center — Looking for help with after-school activities and classroom support
- Montgomery County Community Action Development Commission (CADCOM) — Needs experts in social media, IT/web design, event planning and marketing
- Blessings, Inc. — Recruiting board members and planning volunteers for its teen program
- The Women’s Solo Project — On the lookout for working board members, particularly those with experience within the domestic violence community
- SCORE Philadelphia — In search of mentors in a ton of categories, including sustainable business, ecommerce, marketing and consumer relations
- Kitchen Cred — Recruiting culinary experts and operations gurus
- GoodCompany Ventures — Seeking to fill a suite of internships this summer, including in digital media and communications, grant development and startup training
- Fleisher Art Memorial — In search of a Saturday gallery monitor and help with special events, including the annual Print Love-In and ARTspiration!
Jobs up for grabs
- KIND Snacks — Looking for a brand ambassador
- Think Brownstone — Hiring web developers (full-time and contract), a content analyst, UX and visual design contractors and UX designers interested in the company’s core values: Be excellent, be nice to people, be honest, work together, continuously improve, and be of service.
- Technically Media — Hiring an operations manager to spearhead its human resources and bookkeeping needs
- Greensgrow Farms — An org not about the job titles, but still in search of a deputy director/COO to manage the administrative and organizational side of the organization
- EducationWorks — Recruiting for summer camp programs
- Lenfest Center — Recruiting for a program leader for its educational programs, who will create curriculum for modeling behavior
- Resources for Human Development FaSST/Connections — Hiring a resource coordinator responsible for assisting consumers with developing and reaching their service goals
- Azavea — On the hunt for software engineers, operations engineers and UI/UX designers as well as a community ambassador
- Solutions for Progress — Looking for program analysts and business analysts, software engineers and UX designers
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission — Looking for a hybrid employee focused on web, databases and network administration
- One Step Away — Needs a part-time communications coordinator for the paper that connects the homeless population with opportunities
- Bethesda Project — In search of residential and overnight security staff, as well as drivers for its services for Philadelphia’s chronically homeless
- Fleisher Art Memorial — Needs teaching artists, a Teen Lounge teaching artist and models
From our Partners
From our Partners
Drexel University’s Dr. Frank Lee projects civil dialogue seven stories tall for Philly Tech Week
On the market: 32 jobs openings from museums to unions to youth-serving organizations
Nonprofit AF: Not showing the salary range in job postings is archaic and inequitable. So why do we keep doing it?
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Public Health Management Corporation
Regional Manager, Healthcare and Emergency Management (NW and Central Pa.)Apply Now
To create good jobs for Philadelphians, now is the time to do everything
Looking for a nonprofit job? Looking to hire? 5 tips from Omar Woodard and Farrah Parkes
INTER/VIEW 2020 on July 22 is now virtual and a featured PTW20 Virtual event
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity