In times of upheaval, women’s voices must be heard.
Philadelphia Theatre Company (PTC) is presenting “Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters’ First 100 Years,” the story of centenarian sisters Dr. Bessie Delany and Miss Sadie Delany who persevered through racial injustice and other hardships with the help of faith and family. The show runs through Sunday, Feb. 19.
This Wednesday, Feb. 8, PTC and Generocity are teaming up for a Twitter chat about the women who have influenced our own lives.
We’ll be asking these questions:
- What woman has had the most positive influence on your life?
- What are the most critical issues challenging the lives of women?
- Why do you believe it’s important for women to have an active and empowered voice in history?
- What have been the greatest strides in the feminist movement?
- How can we as a community support and strengthen opportunities for women and families?
Join us from noon to 1 p.m. to share your own answers, and be sure to use the hashtag #SistersSay.-30-
From our Partners