(Photo by Clever Girl Photography)
There’s more than one big election coming up in Philly this month.
Generocity’s jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW, is returning May 23, and this year we’re adding a competitive twist to the evening: INTER/VIEW Shoutouts. That’s right, in addition to the awesome, not-your-typical-jobs-fair perks like résumé reviews, snacks (!!!) and headshots, we’re naming a handful of superlatives for people and organizations in Philly’s social impact community.
But before we vote and crown the winners, we need you to nominate some folks. Here are the categories:
- Coolest Office — An organization’s physical space
- Best Storytelling — An organization’s content marketing, social strategy, etc.
- Coolest Job — An existing professional position with a quirky title, unique responsibilities, etc.
- Best Organizational Perks — Benefits offered by an impact organization, formal or informal
- Most Creative Fundraising Campaign — An organization’s donor drive, crowdfunding campaign, etc.
Noms close this Friday, May 5, so submit your ideas fast. The finalists, chosen internally by the Generocity editorial staff, will be announced Monday, May 8, and you’ll be able to vote for the winners from then until noon on Wednesday, May 17. Winners will be announced at INTER/VIEW.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Does your organization’s IRL office matter anymore?
Jobs are key to the build back effort — but will they bring economic equity?
Who’s hiring at Technical.ly’s NET/WORK 2021 (and why you should be there, too)
Beyond Literacy: Combining nearly 90 years of history into one org
On the Market: 63 jobs that invite you to make a new start in the new year
Philly Forward Forum features speakers who aim to disrupt poverty, dismantle racism and kickstart upward mobility
Power moves: New board members at Philadelphia Young Playwrights, Juvenile Law Center, and PICC
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity