(Photo by Clever Girl Photography)
There’s more than one big election coming up in Philly this month.
Generocity’s jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW, is returning May 23, and this year we’re adding a competitive twist to the evening: INTER/VIEW Shoutouts. That’s right, in addition to the awesome, not-your-typical-jobs-fair perks like résumé reviews, snacks (!!!) and headshots, we’re naming a handful of superlatives for people and organizations in Philly’s social impact community.
But before we vote and crown the winners, we need you to nominate some folks. Here are the categories:
- Coolest Office — An organization’s physical space
- Best Storytelling — An organization’s content marketing, social strategy, etc.
- Coolest Job — An existing professional position with a quirky title, unique responsibilities, etc.
- Best Organizational Perks — Benefits offered by an impact organization, formal or informal
- Most Creative Fundraising Campaign — An organization’s donor drive, crowdfunding campaign, etc.
Noms close this Friday, May 5, so submit your ideas fast. The finalists, chosen internally by the Generocity editorial staff, will be announced Monday, May 8, and you’ll be able to vote for the winners from then until noon on Wednesday, May 17. Winners will be announced at INTER/VIEW.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Power Moves: Nuala Cabral and Charlie Miller join Independence Public Media Foundation
On the Market: These 21 opportunities run the gamut from major gifts officer to video assistant
#ProTip: Stop saying you want to give back
How PHMC enables employees to turn their passion into purpose
On the Market: 25 job opportunities in Philadelphia and the surrounding region
That thing you do: What happened around Philly in May and June
10 sparks from the Social Innovation Summit in Los Angeles
PA Humanities Council helps communities reclaim their stories
Development Assistant & Marketing SupportApply Now
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity