(Photo by Clever Girl Photography)
There’s more than one big election coming up in Philly this month.
Generocity’s jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW, is returning May 23, and this year we’re adding a competitive twist to the evening: INTER/VIEW Shoutouts. That’s right, in addition to the awesome, not-your-typical-jobs-fair perks like résumé reviews, snacks (!!!) and headshots, we’re naming a handful of superlatives for people and organizations in Philly’s social impact community.
But before we vote and crown the winners, we need you to nominate some folks. Here are the categories:
- Coolest Office — An organization’s physical space
- Best Storytelling — An organization’s content marketing, social strategy, etc.
- Coolest Job — An existing professional position with a quirky title, unique responsibilities, etc.
- Best Organizational Perks — Benefits offered by an impact organization, formal or informal
- Most Creative Fundraising Campaign — An organization’s donor drive, crowdfunding campaign, etc.
Noms close this Friday, May 5, so submit your ideas fast. The finalists, chosen internally by the Generocity editorial staff, will be announced Monday, May 8, and you’ll be able to vote for the winners from then until noon on Wednesday, May 17. Winners will be announced at INTER/VIEW.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Don’t delay! These 11 opportunities for grants (and more) deadline from late January to early March
On the Market: 63 jobs that invite you to make a new start in the new year
Philly Forward Forum features speakers who aim to disrupt poverty, dismantle racism and kickstart upward mobility
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
On the market: 32 jobs openings from museums to unions to youth-serving organizations
Nonprofit AF: Not showing the salary range in job postings is archaic and inequitable. So why do we keep doing it?
On the market: 29 openings at nonprofits large and small
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity