(Photo by Clever Girl Photography)
There’s more than one big election coming up in Philly this month.
Generocity’s jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW, is returning May 23, and this year we’re adding a competitive twist to the evening: INTER/VIEW Shoutouts. That’s right, in addition to the awesome, not-your-typical-jobs-fair perks like résumé reviews, snacks (!!!) and headshots, we’re naming a handful of superlatives for people and organizations in Philly’s social impact community.
But before we vote and crown the winners, we need you to nominate some folks. Here are the categories:
- Coolest Office — An organization’s physical space
- Best Storytelling — An organization’s content marketing, social strategy, etc.
- Coolest Job — An existing professional position with a quirky title, unique responsibilities, etc.
- Best Organizational Perks — Benefits offered by an impact organization, formal or informal
- Most Creative Fundraising Campaign — An organization’s donor drive, crowdfunding campaign, etc.
Noms close this Friday, May 5, so submit your ideas fast. The finalists, chosen internally by the Generocity editorial staff, will be announced Monday, May 8, and you’ll be able to vote for the winners from then until noon on Wednesday, May 17. Winners will be announced at INTER/VIEW.
From our Partners
From our Partners
We’ve helped hundreds of West Philadelphians connect to jobs. Now we’re taking the show on the road
On the Market: 44 openings at Philadelphia-area nonprofits
The last On the Market of the year (and decade!): 26 social impact job openings
During Tech in Action Day, all the participants teach and learn
On the Market: 14 job openings across the nonprofit sector
Money Matters: More than $1.5M invested in workforce development, specialized training
On the Market: 27 jobs that run the gamut from CEO to reenacting historical figures
ECS has been tackling Philly’s social issues for nearly 150 years. Now, its new focus is intergenerational poverty
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity