(Photo by Clever Girl Photography)
There’s more than one big election coming up in Philly this month.
Generocity’s jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW, is returning May 23, and this year we’re adding a competitive twist to the evening: INTER/VIEW Shoutouts. That’s right, in addition to the awesome, not-your-typical-jobs-fair perks like résumé reviews, snacks (!!!) and headshots, we’re naming a handful of superlatives for people and organizations in Philly’s social impact community.
But before we vote and crown the winners, we need you to nominate some folks. Here are the categories:
- Coolest Office — An organization’s physical space
- Best Storytelling — An organization’s content marketing, social strategy, etc.
- Coolest Job — An existing professional position with a quirky title, unique responsibilities, etc.
- Best Organizational Perks — Benefits offered by an impact organization, formal or informal
- Most Creative Fundraising Campaign — An organization’s donor drive, crowdfunding campaign, etc.
Noms close this Friday, May 5, so submit your ideas fast. The finalists, chosen internally by the Generocity editorial staff, will be announced Monday, May 8, and you’ll be able to vote for the winners from then until noon on Wednesday, May 17. Winners will be announced at INTER/VIEW.
From our Partners
From our Partners
The ‘quality jobs’ framework can be an effective tool for those seeking to invest in companies
Workforce Recovery Strategies Committee aims to tackle pandemic employment challenges through collaboration
Beyond fireworks: Something to do every day in July
Village of the Arts seeks to deepen and scale its impact as it reflects on its legacy
Does your organization’s IRL office matter anymore?
Jobs are key to the build back effort — but will they bring economic equity?
Who’s hiring at Technical.ly’s NET/WORK 2021 (and why you should be there, too)
On June 17, First Person Arts and EMOC launch a virtual event they hope will shatter misperceptions of men of color
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity