(Photo by Clever Girl Photography)
There’s more than one big election coming up in Philly this month.
Generocity’s jobs and engagement fair, INTER/VIEW, is returning May 23, and this year we’re adding a competitive twist to the evening: INTER/VIEW Shoutouts. That’s right, in addition to the awesome, not-your-typical-jobs-fair perks like résumé reviews, snacks (!!!) and headshots, we’re naming a handful of superlatives for people and organizations in Philly’s social impact community.
But before we vote and crown the winners, we need you to nominate some folks. Here are the categories:
- Coolest Office — An organization’s physical space
- Best Storytelling — An organization’s content marketing, social strategy, etc.
- Coolest Job — An existing professional position with a quirky title, unique responsibilities, etc.
- Best Organizational Perks — Benefits offered by an impact organization, formal or informal
- Most Creative Fundraising Campaign — An organization’s donor drive, crowdfunding campaign, etc.
Noms close this Friday, May 5, so submit your ideas fast. The finalists, chosen internally by the Generocity editorial staff, will be announced Monday, May 8, and you’ll be able to vote for the winners from then until noon on Wednesday, May 17. Winners will be announced at INTER/VIEW.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Help Quaker City Coffee move on in the global finals of WeWork’s Creator Awards
Power Moves: City Hall shakeups, nonprofit departures and a new poet laureate
PHL Assembled collaborators on empowering marginalized communities through art
For immigrants, civic engagement is essential to success
Over 55 and thinking of starting a nonprofit career? This meetup is for you
The Reentry Blueprint is sold out, but catch the livestream here
Congrats! Germantown just won that preservation money
This Philly Venezuelan wants to encourage ‘participation, not isolation’ among immigrants
Sign-up for regular updates from Generocity