(Photo by Julie Zeglen)
Love democracy? Here’s another chance to exercise it.
Generocity’s super kewl jobs and engagement fair, which brings job and volunteer seekers into the same room as mission-minded organizations companies seeking employees or volunteers (including these seven to start), is happening Tuesday, May 23.
This year, we announced INTER/VIEW Shoutouts, our just-for-fun superlatives for people and organizations in Philly’s social impact community. Public nominations were open last week and vetted by the Generocity editorial team.
Now, we’re asking you, the public, the vote on who should get those coveted shoutouts at INTER/VIEW.
Here are the categories:
- Coolest Office — An organization’s physical space
- Best Storytelling — An organization’s content marketing, social strategy, etc.
- Coolest Job — An existing professional position with a quirky title, unique responsibilities, etc.
- Best Organizational Perks — Benefits offered by an impact organization, formal or informal
- Most Creative Fundraising Campaign — An organization’s donor drive, crowdfunding campaign, etc.
And here are your nominees, as nominated by your peers:
- Baldino Social Finance Fellow (GoodCompany Ventures)
- Chief of Making Things Happen (U.S. Department of Arts and Culture)
- Spring Youth Gardener (Norris Square Neighborhood Project)
Best Organizational Perks
- Unlimited PTO (Interactive Mechanics)
- Miniversity (RHD)
- Innovation Lab (Office of Innovation and Technology)
Most Creative Fundraising Campaign
- Chair Affair (Philadelphia Furniture Bank)
- FringeA-Thon (Fringe Arts)
- Brew a beer in honor of a community org (Triple Bottom Brewing Co.)
You’ll be able to vote for the winners until noon on Wednesday, May 17, and winners will be announced at INTER/VIEW on Tuesday, May 23.
From our Partners
From our Partners
Power Moves: Jasmine Sessoms joins Community College of Philadelphia
Teach your children well: A sense of community and intergenerational appeal are key to this event’s success
How PHMC enables employees to turn their passion into purpose
PA Humanities Council helps communities reclaim their stories
Philadelphia Youth Network seeks proposals for summer employment programs
#ProTip: Stop saying you want to give back
‘Homegrown’ leadership is the way to make meaningful change in communities
Nonprofits and startups can win up to $360K at the WeWork Creator Awards
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity