On the Market: 10 comms + development jobs open right now in Philly social impact - Generocity Philly

Purpose

Jun. 29, 2017 3:30 pm

On the Market: 10 comms + development jobs open right now in Philly social impact

Check out these positions from Delaware River Waterfront Corporation, Milkcrate, Technically Media (hey, that's us!) and more.

Join the Technically Media team.

(Photo by Brian James Kirk)

On the Market is a column where we highlight noteworthy job openings and the people who are lookin’. Want to be featured on our jobs board? Check out generocity.org/jobs.

Technically Media — yep, Generocity’s parent company — is looking for an operations coordinator to run our office like a boss. Consider this if you’re early-ish in your career, but already a wiz at HR and passionate about developing company culture. Check out the position here.

###

Delaware River Waterfront Corporation, the nonprofit in charge of those fireworks you’ll see near the Independence Seaport Museum this weekend, needs a communications director with at least five years of related experience. Responsibilities will include public relations, digital marketing, design and event production. Learn more here.

###

Maternity Care Coalition is seeking a VP of external affairs, a senior-level position within the Art Museum Area nonprofit that seeks to improve maternal and child health. This person would be in charge of new business development and organizational partnerships. Check it out here.

From our Partners

###

Community Learning Center needs a director of development to head up fundraising efforts at the nonprofit, which supports adult literacy and workforce development efforts in North and West Philadelphia. An ideal candidate has experience in proposal writing and is “action-oriented, hardworking and self-assured.” More info is here.

###

Milkcrate is hiring for a business development manager to wrangle new clients. The social enterprise offers a platform for corporations, universities and nonprofits to track their sustainability efforts and counts tech behemoth Comcast among its clients. Learn more here.

###

Association of Frontotemporal Degeneration is looking for a digital communications coordinator who can help build its online presence. The Radnor-based nonprofit supports research, awareness and education related to frontotemporal degeneration, a disease that causes certain brain disorders. Read the job description here.

###

The Philly chapter of the national Anti-Defamation League needs an assistant director of development to support its work in fighting anti-Semitism and “all forms of bigotry.” This position will oversee outbound communications efforts, event production and execution of fundraising goals. Learn more here.

###

The Clay Studio in Old City is looking for a director of development to head up fundraising efforts, including its new capital campaign. Possible perk: All the “Ghost” moments. (Sorry.) Check out the job description here.

###

Jenkintown’s Moving Traditions needs a director of annual giving to support its fundraising goals. The nonprofit “emboldens teens by fostering self-discovery, challenging sexism, and inspiring a commitment to Jewish life and learning.” Read all about it here.

###

Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers is seeking a director of communications to lead its comms strategy and be a press contact ( ? ). The nonprofit, with a goal of increasing Camden residents’ access to quality healthcare, has grown a ton in the past five years, so there’s a lot of work to be done. More info is here.

###

See all available jobs here. Wanna post a job yourself? Have at it.

Get to hiring Click here to see social impact jobs in Philadelphia -30-
LEAVE A COMMENT

From our Partners

A new reason Americans are getting leery of billionaire donors

Generocity community responds to Vu Le post on paying interview-stage job applicants

Student voice needs to be at forefront of CRT decision-making

SPONSORED

Generocity Philly

Good food + good people + good cause = good times

Ardmore, PA

Breastcancer.org

Fundraising Events Manager

Apply Now
Philadelphia, PA

SteegeThomson Communications

Associate

Apply Now
1729 Mount Vernon Street Philadelphia PA 19130

MURAL ARTS PHILADELPHIA

Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer/Office Manager

Apply Now

The new normal means centering mental health to recover

Nonprofit AF: It’s time we pay interview-stage job applicants for their time

Homelessness in reentry is a serious concern. Here’s what Philly is doing about it

SPONSORED

Generocity Philly

Beyond Literacy: Combining nearly 90 years of history into one org

A hybrid of remote and in-office work is possible.

Council for Relationships

Director of Development

Apply Now
Philadelphia, PA

Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts

Manager of Membership & Annual Giving

Apply Now
Philadelphia, PA 19127

Starfinder Foundation

Program & Events Coordinator

Apply Now

Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity