(Photo via facebook.com/ACHaPhilly)
Compass has announced its 2017-2018 round of nonprofit clients.
The local branch of the national organization connects business professionals to nonprofits looking for help in board development, funding strategy, strategic partnerships and collaborations, and strategic alignment.
Each of the 16 nonprofits selected will receive about $150,000-worth of services. Last year’s nonprofit cohort included Broad Street Ministry, Center for Literacy and Nationalities Services Center. This year’s cohort kicks off Sept. 28 and includes the following nonprofits, with their consulting focus:
- ACHIEVEability — Strategic alignment
- ArtWell — Funding strategy
- Bethesda Project — Board development
- Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interests of the Elderly (CARIE) — Funding strategy
- Chester County OIC — Funding strategy
- Community Learning Center — Board development
- Family Service Association of Bucks County — Strategic alignment
- Interfaith Center of Greater Philadelphia — Funding strategy
- Jounce Partners — Board development
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer — Strategic partnership and collaborations
- Lutheran Settlement House — Board development
- Montgomery Early Learning Centers — Strategic alignment
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development (PHENND) — Strategic alignment
- Southeast Asian Mutual Assistance Associations Coalition (SEAMAAC) — Funding strategy
- Steppingstone Scholars — Strategic alignment
- Women’s Center of Montgomery County — Board development
From our Partners
From our Partners
Wanted: Orgs with strategies to maximize income and benefits for households facing poverty
5 steps organizations must take to become anti-racist
Promoting a culture of voting and civic engagement within our nonprofit organizations
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Nonprofit AF: It’s time to expand our perspectives and conversations in fundraising
Today’s state budget blues will bring tomorrow’s nonprofit woes
How (and when) do I dissolve my nonprofit, or merge it with another?
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Cranaleith Spiritual Center
Job Opening – Director of Development and Marketing – Full Time PositionApply Now
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity