Is your nonprofit working to create technology-based community solutions?
The NBCUniversal Foundation is working with NBC10 and Telemundo62 to launch Project Innovation, a new grant program recognizing local nonprofit organizations that are leveraging technology to solve community problems.
Through Project Innovation, the NBCUniversal Foundation will distribute $2,475,000 in 2018. NBC10 and Telemundo62 will be awarding $225,000 locally.
From Jan. 12 through Feb. 2, applications for Project Innovation grants will be accepted in these focus areas:
- Igniting Civic Engagement — Programs that are leveraging media and technology to support volunteering and community engagement
- Skills for the Digital Economy — Programs that support advanced skills development with a focus on workforce training and promoting technology-focused skills opportunities
- STEM/STEAM Youth Programming — Programs that support youth STEM and STEAM education and help advance the next generation of K-12 students with a focus on these in-demand skills (science, technology, engineering, art and math)
Join NBC10 and Telemundo62 on Jan. 22 for the Project Innovation Grant Challenge Event.
Nonprofits will have the opportunity to ask questions about this exciting new grant opportunity before submitting their applications and hear from previous grant recipients, including Mighty Writers, Reading Assist Institute and Camden Children’s Garden.
- When — Monday, Jan. 22, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Where — Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Blvd., 43rd Floor
- How much — Free
From our Partners
TikTok is a unique blend of social media platforms — here’s why kids love it
One of the keys to the Philadelphia Worker Relief Fund’s success was accessibility
Temple University’s COVID outbreak left North Philadelphia’s Black community ill-equipped and uninformed
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
UPenn faculty calls on board of trustees to reverse their position on PILOTs at meeting tomorrow
At Philly Tech Week, the example of a global nonprofit leveraging tech and human connection to eradicate poverty
Power moves: Leadership departures announced at the African American Museum and Public Interest Law Center
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Planned Parenthood Southeastern PA
Gender Affirming Care Services CoordinatorApply Now
Public Health Management Corporation
Regional Manager, Healthcare and Emergency Management (NW and Central Pa.)Apply Now
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity