Is your nonprofit working to create technology-based community solutions?
The NBCUniversal Foundation is working with NBC10 and Telemundo62 to launch Project Innovation, a new grant program recognizing local nonprofit organizations that are leveraging technology to solve community problems.
Through Project Innovation, the NBCUniversal Foundation will distribute $2,475,000 in 2018. NBC10 and Telemundo62 will be awarding $225,000 locally.
From Jan. 12 through Feb. 2, applications for Project Innovation grants will be accepted in these focus areas:
- Igniting Civic Engagement — Programs that are leveraging media and technology to support volunteering and community engagement
- Skills for the Digital Economy — Programs that support advanced skills development with a focus on workforce training and promoting technology-focused skills opportunities
- STEM/STEAM Youth Programming — Programs that support youth STEM and STEAM education and help advance the next generation of K-12 students with a focus on these in-demand skills (science, technology, engineering, art and math)
Join NBC10 and Telemundo62 on Jan. 22 for the Project Innovation Grant Challenge Event.
Nonprofits will have the opportunity to ask questions about this exciting new grant opportunity before submitting their applications and hear from previous grant recipients, including Mighty Writers, Reading Assist Institute and Camden Children’s Garden.
- When — Monday, Jan. 22, 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Where — Comcast Center, 1701 JFK Blvd., 43rd Floor
- How much — Free
From our Partners
Scribe explores oral history in ‘Power Politics’ series, funds emerging media makers
6 things we know about you
Adult learners need digital literacy, too
Be the leader to bring a 26-year mission into the future in Chester County
Schultz & Williams
Data Analyst (Full-time)Apply Now
Regional Housing Legal Services
Postgraduate Legal Fellowship Sponsorship (To Start in Fall 2023)2023Apply Now
cinéSPEAK and the future of cinema in West Philly
Power moves: John Fisher-Klein becomes The Attic’s new executive director
On the market: 50 social impact jobs to get you going
Village of the Arts seeks to deepen and scale its impact as it reflects on its legacy
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity