These 6 Philly nonprofits are the first to get that Airbnb moneyFebruary 13, 2018 Category: Featured, Purpose, Short
We love to see those early adopters.
Travel site Airbnb’s Social Impact Experiences program connects tourists to activities promoting local nonprofits’ missions or causes. Those nonprofits set the cost of the experience, pay no booking fee and keep all proceeds.
The program launched this month in Philly, and a handful of orgs have already signed up:
- ARTZ Philadelphia — Tour a local museum to benefit people living with dementia
- Back on My Feet — Run at the crack of dawn to support people experiencing homelessness
- Urban Creators — Tour Life Do Grow Farm to benefit community gardening
- Fleisher Art Memorial — Make your own prints or take some pics of the Italian Market to support community art
- BRIDGE Yoga — Take a class to support yoga in schools
- Overbrook School for the Blind — Experience the Italian Market with all your senses to benefit the visually impaired
From our Partners