(Photo by Julie Zeglen)
INTER/VIEW presented by Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) and organized by Generocity is happening in three weeks and we’re pumped about the positive response we’ve gotten so far.
We gave you a heads up a few weeks ago about our annual jobs and engagement fair’s triumphant return and already have nine organizations that are hiring or in need of volunteers and looking to meet our talented readers:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
- The Business of Doing Good
- Millennial Brand Network/Exquisite Visions
- National Philanthropic Trust
- SPIN Human Services
- Throw Like a Woman, Consulting with Social Impact
- Turning Points for Children
You’re not on the fence about attending, are you? If so, let me just hit you with the basics:
- WHO — Approximately 15 hiring organizations and 200 opportunity seekers
- WHEN — Monday, May 21, from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- WHERE — PHMC Centre Square East, 1500 Market St., East Tower, Lower Mezzanine
- WHY — You’re looking to hire or be hired but hate the stuffiness of traditional jobs fairs
- HOW MUCH — Free to exhibit AND free to attend!
You can expect to meet organizations with mission at the forefront, from nonprofits to social enterprises. Here’s the kicker: free headshots, résumé reviews and snacks. Now smash that button:
From our Partners
Is your organization hiring or looking for volunteers and interested in hosting a table? There’s a super simple registration page for you, too, via that big ol’ button above. Send any sales Qs to email@example.com.
We also broke down how we curated the Impact room at Introduced by Technical.ly. You don’t want to miss 40+ speakers talking accessibility, equity in tech, workforce development, Amazon HQ2 and much more during this new Philly Tech Week conference on May 3. And consider some more of the week’s event here.
It’s about to be a very busy season and we hope to see you out at all of these opportunities to connect IRL.-30-
From our Partners
82% of Americans want paid maternity leave — making it as popular as chocolate
Recalibration of power: Building an equitable tech pipeline in Philly
In May, let’s play with the future
Beyond Literacy: Combining nearly 90 years of history into one org
Disappearing benefit packages leave workers with chronic economic insecurity
Power moves: Andy Kang named executive director of Pennsylvania Immigration and Citizenship Coalition
Next five months are urgent for arts and culture organizations trying to stay afloat
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity