(Photo via facebook.com/CampusPhilly)
Compass has announced its 2018-2019 round of nonprofit clients.
The local branch of the national organization connects business professionals to nonprofits looking for help in board development, funding strategy, strategic partnerships and strategic alignment — and for the first time this year, strategic marketing. Compass also recently extended its service area to Camden.
Each of the 14 nonprofits selected will receive about $150,000-worth of services. Last year’s nonprofit cohort included ArtWell, Bethesda Project and Lutheran Settlement House.
This year’s cohort kicks off Oct. 3 and includes the following nonprofits, with their consulting focus:
- African-American Chamber of Commerce — Board development
- Art-Reach — Funding strategy
- After School Activities Partnerships (ASAP) — Strategic marketing
- Campus Philly — Strategic alignment
- Commonwealth Youthchoirs — Funding strategy
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos — Funding strategy
- Council of Spanish Speaking Organizations (Concilio) — Strategic alignment
- Face to Face — Board development
- Families Forward Philadelphia — Board development
- Fred’s Footsteps — Board development
- Hopeworks ‘N Camden — Strategic marketing
- Philadelphia Education Fund — Board development
- Philadelphia VIP — Funding strategy
- Senior Adult Activities Center of Montgomery County (Montco SAAC) — Strategic alignment
From our Partners
From our Partners
Nonprofit AF: It’s time to expand our perspectives and conversations in fundraising
TikTok is a unique blend of social media platforms — here’s why kids love it
One of the keys to the Philadelphia Worker Relief Fund’s success was accessibility
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Today’s state budget blues will bring tomorrow’s nonprofit woes
UPenn faculty calls on board of trustees to reverse their position on PILOTs at meeting tomorrow
At Philly Tech Week, the example of a global nonprofit leveraging tech and human connection to eradicate poverty
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity