(Photo via facebook.com/CampusPhilly)
Compass has announced its 2018-2019 round of nonprofit clients.
The local branch of the national organization connects business professionals to nonprofits looking for help in board development, funding strategy, strategic partnerships and strategic alignment — and for the first time this year, strategic marketing. Compass also recently extended its service area to Camden.
Each of the 14 nonprofits selected will receive about $150,000-worth of services. Last year’s nonprofit cohort included ArtWell, Bethesda Project and Lutheran Settlement House.
This year’s cohort kicks off Oct. 3 and includes the following nonprofits, with their consulting focus:
- African-American Chamber of Commerce — Board development
- Art-Reach — Funding strategy
- After School Activities Partnerships (ASAP) — Strategic marketing
- Campus Philly — Strategic alignment
- Commonwealth Youthchoirs — Funding strategy
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos — Funding strategy
- Council of Spanish Speaking Organizations (Concilio) — Strategic alignment
- Face to Face — Board development
- Families Forward Philadelphia — Board development
- Fred’s Footsteps — Board development
- Hopeworks ‘N Camden — Strategic marketing
- Philadelphia Education Fund — Board development
- Philadelphia VIP — Funding strategy
- Senior Adult Activities Center of Montgomery County (Montco SAAC) — Strategic alignment
From our Partners
From our Partners
Vu Le: 21 signs you or your organization may be the white moderate Dr. King warned about
The Reading Terminal Market story: Will beloved public spaces return?
On the Market: 63 jobs that invite you to make a new start in the new year
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Nonprofits, we need to move away from the hierarchical decision-making model
FAFSA is being simplified. Here’s what you need to know about the changes to come
In Mantua: If benefits are building blocks, what do we do about benefit cliffs?
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
St. James School
Graduate Support Success SpecialistApply Now
Public Health Management Corporation
Regional Manager, Healthcare and Emergency Management (NW and Central Pa.)Apply Now
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity