(Image by Gino Crescoli from Pixabay )
On the Market is a column where we highlight noteworthy job openings. Want to be featured on our jobs board? Check out generocity.org/jobs.
United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey has an opening for a private philanthropy officer, leadership giving & Women United.
The Private Philanthropy team focuses on engaging individual donors in United Way’s mission to end intergenerational poverty. The private philanthropy officer, Leadership Giving & Women United is responsible for cultivating and stewarding a portfolio of approximately 50 donors at the Leadership level ($1,000 – $5,000) using personal communication and annual visits.
Other duties include: strategic oversight of the donor affinity group, Women United, including growing the membership base, increasing donors to leadership level giving, and engaging the group through volunteer opportunities related to UWGPSNJ’s core focus areas of early education, workforce development, and financial empowerment.
The position also acts as an ambassador and champion of the WU Initiative throughout the community and works collaboratively with the overall department to build strong donor communities.
Good Shepherd Mediation Program has an opening for a part-time mediation coordinator.
The community mediation center’s mission is to encourage peace, reconciliation, and social justice and empower individuals to resolve conflicts. The open coordinator position is responsible for intake, scheduling, case management, monitoring, and follow-up of all mediations, circle processes, victim-offender conferences, and other dialogue processes. Also record keeping and reporting, volunteer coordination and outreach, as needed.
The position is currently a 24-hour per week temporary position, but there is potential for it to become fulltime and permanent.
These positions are also still listed as available on Generocity’s jobs page:
From our Partners
- Program coordinator at Ceiba
- President at Health Care Improvement Foundation
- Director of information technology and operations and information technology manager at Mazzoni Center
- Front-end developer at Message Agency
- Education program officer at Pennsylvania Humanities Council
- Grants manager at Philadelphia Youth Network Inc.
- Full and part-time residential aide positions at Urban Affairs Coalition
Other new job listings:
- PhillyCAM is hiring a bilingual (Spanish/English) community news coordinating producer.
- LISC Philadelphia has an opening for a program assistant.
- People’s Emergency Center is hiring a parents as teachers manager and a coordinator for the children’s education and activities program.
- The Barnes Foundation has an opening for an annual giving programs coordinator.
- The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education is looking for a director of environmental art.
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos has 11 job openings, including grants associate.
- Benefits Data Trust has 17 positions available currently, including chief of staff and director of communications and marketing.
From our Partners
Facing a cliff: Is this the end of pandemic support and relief?
Philanthropy and venture capital in conversation with each other
Executive director of Planned Parenthood Pennsylvania Advocates resigns after accusations of racism, workplace abuse
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
Chief Executive Officer, Jewish Federation of Metropolitan DetroitApply Now
Moving beyond philanthropy
Nonprofits are struggling to do more with less money, but donors and volunteers can help: 5 questions answered
This is Philadelphia’s largest, newest coalition combating poverty
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity