Photographer: SSM Photography
Nonprofit and social impact leaders, we want to hear from you. If your nonprofit, foundation or mission-based organization is producing an event in 2020, let us spread the word.
In a few weeks, we will publish a roundup of events happening in the nonprofit sector that you won’t want to miss. If you are interested in having your event included in this article, please submit this form no later than 11:59 PM on Sunday, February 9, 2020.
We’re not looking for just any event — unfortunately, a local meetup will not make the cut. We’ll be listing events that invite wide community engagement in the social impact scene. Submissions should include conferences, symposia, summits, annual meetings and more.
Now as an events professional, I know that some of your events might be in progress — you could be in the process of confirming speakers, dates, or a venue. If that’s the case, I still encourage you to submit the form. This way, we can keep you on our radar for potential coverage.
Here are some examples of what we’re looking for:
- March 30-31, 2020: Philadelphia Diversity & Inclusion Conference 2020
- May 13-14, 2020: Total Impact Philadelphia 2020
- April 14-16, 2020: Conscious Capitalism Annual Conference
- Philanthropy Network’s SPARX Conference (2019 agenda)
- Urban Affairs Coalition Anniversary Breakfast (2019 agenda)
From North through South Philadelphia, there are countless leaders mobilizing different communities and doing impactful work in our city. By crafting this list, we hope to highlight this work and help our community in three ways:
From our Partners
- Allow you a chance to mark your calendars with important events early
- Give you sneak peek into initiatives that may need you support in some capacity
- Strengthen your relationship with us at Generocity
Don’t forget that you can post your event to Generocity’s events calendar year-round for a small fee. Start here.-30-
From our Partners