(Photo by Husna Miskandar on Unsplash)
Featured job openings:
Public Health Management Corporation (PHMC) is a nonprofit public health agency serving the Greater Philadelphia region for nearly 50 years. PHMC’s mission is to create and sustain healthier communities through partnerships with city, state, federal government, foundations, businesses and community-based organizations. PHMC reaches more than 350,000 clients through its programs, network of subsidiaries and partnerships throughout the city.
There are five open positions at PHMC:
- PT Behavioral Health Technician — Provide therapeutic support and behavioral interventions to children/adolescents in home, school and/or community settings in order to help the client achieve goals identified on their treatment plan.
- CUA CASE MANAGER — Turning Points for Children an affiliate of PHMC seeks a Case Manager with extensive experience in human services case management work.
- Clinical Supervisor — The ABA Clinical Supervisor (BCBA) is responsible for ensuring the overall clinical and administrative supervision of the IBHS ABA designated team including BCBAs, Licensed Behavioral Specialists, BHTs/Registered Behavior Technicians and Service Coordinator.
- Psychiatrist — PHMC is seeking a Psychiatrist/Associate Medical Director to provide leadership in psychiatric services in PHMC’s Health Services and Behavioral Health Services division.
- Special Education Teacher — This position is responsible for the instruction of educational programs and curricula for exceptional students at Fairwold Academy.
From our Partners
The Alliance for Decision Education is looking to fill the position of Director of Communications. The Alliance for Decision Education is gathering education and industry leaders, researchers, policymakers, teachers, program providers, and parents from across the country to ensure Decision Education is part of every middle and high school student’s learning experience. Reporting to the Executive Director (ED), the Director of Communications will set and guide the strategy for all communications (including earned media, branding, website, social media, and organizational collateral) to consistently articulate the mission and engage stakeholders and the general public.
Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence is seeking a Human Resources Director. Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region is a donor-supported organization that enriches, encourages and empowers children to reach their highest potential through safe, one-to-one mentoring relationships. Reporting to the Vice-President, Administration, the Director, Human Resources acts as a strategic business partner to senior leadership on a variety of issues, including leadership development and talent management.
Brandywine Health Foundation has an opening for a Senior Program Officer. The Brandywine Health Foundation is a public charity located in Chester County, PA. Its mission is to advance a more equitable, resilient, and healthy Greater Coatesville community. The Senior Program Officer’s (SPO) primary role in partnership with the President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is to align the Foundation’s mission with its business operations through the development and administration of innovative strategies and/or initiatives, that meet community need and demonstrate effective responsive philanthropy in the Greater Coatesville area.
Character Lab is looking for a Character Lab Fellow. Character Lab advances scientific insights that help kids thrive. By connecting researchers with educators, Character Lab seeks to create greater knowledge about the conditions that lead to social, emotional, academic, and physical well-being for young people throughout the country. Character Lab is seeking applications from recent graduates, with no more than two years of professional experience, to join the team for a year-long fellowship program. This is a full-time, salaried Fellow position.
Community Ventures is looking for a Chief Financial Officer. The CFO will take a leadership role in all financial decision making and operations for Community Ventures (CV), a non-profit developer of affordable housing and mixed-use properties in Philadelphia. CV’s mission is to partner with local neighborhood leadership to develop affordable housing, commercial space and other neighborhood infrastructure. CV also manages all of its rental properties, which currently includes 255 housing units and 6 commercial units. This position is anticipated to work 24 hours per week.
Episcopal Community Services is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Episcopal Community Services’ mission is to challenge and reduce intergenerational poverty. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications in conjunction with Episcopal Community Services’ (ECS), External Relations Department team and Advancement Department, the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will develop and execute digital marketing strategies to promote brand visibility and generate growth and engagement across all online platforms.
Friends of the Rail Park has an opening for a Strategic Communications Manager. Friends of the Rail Park (FRP) is a 501(c)3 organization that drives the vision behind the transformation of historic rail lines that traverse Philadelphia into a 3.1 mile linear park that will connect 10 adjoining neighborhoods, cultural institutions, and Fairmount Park. The Strategic Communications Managerwill report directly to the Executive Director and be responsible for creating and implementing the organization’s communications strategy.
Rock to the Future has an opening for a Youth and Family Coordinator. Rock to the Future provides student-driven music programs in a safe and supportive environment at no cost for Philadelphia youth. The Youth and Family Coordinator is responsible for youth, family, and community engagement to support recruitment, enrollment, and retention of program participants for in-person and online programs. This position works closely with the Chief Executive Officer, Engagement and Communications Coordinator, and Chief Music Officer.
Other job opportunities:
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia has two openings — one for Development Coordinator, the other for Vice President of External Relations & Development.
- The Barnes Foundation has an opening for a Director of Marketing and Social Media.
- Benefits Data Trust has 12 open positions.
- Bread & Roses Community Fund is looking for a Development Manager.
- Bucks County seeks Community Development Administrator and a Program Manager for Homeless Services.
- Center for Hope, a program of the Urban Affairs Coalition has two openings — one for Case Manager, the other for Safety Liaison.
- Chestnut Hill Conservancy seeks a Conservation and Easements Manager.
- Congreso de Latinos Unidos has six open positions.
- Media Fellowship House is looking for an Executive Director.
- Share Food Program has an opening for a Chief Operating Officer.
- Wonderspring Early Education has four open positions, including CEO.
From our Partners
Scribe explores oral history in ‘Power Politics’ series, funds emerging media makers
6 things we know about you
Adult learners need digital literacy, too
Village of the Arts seeks to deepen and scale its impact as it reflects on its legacy
cinéSPEAK and the future of cinema in West Philly
Power moves: John Fisher-Klein becomes The Attic’s new executive director
On the market: 50 social impact jobs to get you going
On June 17, First Person Arts and EMOC launch a virtual event they hope will shatter misperceptions of men of color
University City Science Center
Development AssociateApply Now
Hagen History Center/Erie County Historical Society
Hagen History Center Executive DirectorApply Now
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity