Technical.ly’s NET/WORK tech jobs fair returns on Thursday, March 18. This year offers a fully virtual experience where job seekers can expand their network and meet companies currently filling roles.
The event reflects the evolution of work as a place; while NET/WORK exhibitors have a footprint in the Mid-Atlantic, two hours of the day will be dedicated to remote opportunities.
Looking for the next step in your career? There will be 28 hiring organizations at the event and looking to find top talent in tech roles. Some are returning from last year’s successful event, but there are a handful of new names added to the list who are eager to grow their team with top talent.
These great tech companies are exhibiting and hiring:
- 14 West
- Baltimore City Information & Technology
- Chariot Solutions
- Comcast TPX
- Innovate PGH
- *MindStand Technologies Inc.
- Penn Interactive
- Philadelphia Media Network, Inc.
- Pinnacle 21
- Stratis IOT
- *The Tactile Group
- Tech Impact
- Think Company
- Vanguard Innovation Studio
- Venture for America
- Verizon 5G
- *Wilco Electronic Systems
We are excited to share that The Tactile Group, MindStand Technologies, Inc. and Wilco Electronic Systems are part of Technical.ly’s new Talent Pro initiative for Black-owned businesses. Learn more about it here.
From our Partners
Here’s what the day will look like:
Attendees and companies will have the opportunity to meet one another virtually and explore their interests and priorities at the event.
- Noon to 2 p.m. — Pennsylvania and Delaware companies (especially the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas)
- 2 to 4 p.m. — Remote focus
- 4 to 6 p.m. — DMV companies (D.C. metro, Baltimore and the surrounding area, and Virginia)
NET/WORK 2021 is free to attend and will be held from noon to 6 p.m. ET on March 18.
Here’s who attends:
- Technologists and industry leaders who want more professional networking opportunities; there will be workshops and opportunities for deep conversation over drinks and food
- Those looking for career growth in software development, design, engineering, UX, marketing and the like
- Recent grads looking for junior or entry-level positions
- Those currently employed who want to feel out future job opportunities
From our Partners
Health equity 101: What local experts say about healthcare disparities and how tech can bridge the gaps
Pew’s data dashboard offers a real-time glimpse of Philly’s economy
Power moves: So much Latinx leadership buzz!
Village of the Arts seeks to deepen and scale its impact as it reflects on its legacy
6 events celebrating Day of the Dead in Philadelphia
How Temple’s Small Business Development Center is working to bridge the digital divide
Philly’s first ‘green bank’ will connect clean energy projects to capital
On June 17, First Person Arts and EMOC launch a virtual event they hope will shatter misperceptions of men of color
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity