(Photo by Mo Manklang)
INTER/VIEW is back.
Last year, Generocity introduced our nontraditional jobs and engagement fair, hosting 125 opportunity seekers and more than 20 organizations looking for new employees or volunteers.
Now, INTER/VIEW is returning on Tuesday, May 23, and you can be sure that every nonprofit or company represented at the event will have Philly’s best interest in mind: We’re only inviting organizations that consider themselves part of the local social impact ecosystem.
Here are the logistics:
- WHO — Approximately 30 hiring organizations and 100 opportunity seekers
- WHEN — Tuesday, May 23, from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- WHERE — Great Hall at Neighborhood House, 20 N. American St.
- WHY — You’re looking to hire or be hired but hate the stuffiness of traditional jobs fairs
- HOW MUCH — Free to attend
There are also some neat perks:
- Free headshots (!)
- Free résumé reviews (!!)
- Free light food (!!!)
Is your organization hiring or looking for volunteers and interested in hosting a table? There’s a super simple registration page for you, too, via that big ol’ button above. Send any sales Qs to Editorial Director Chris Wink, firstname.lastname@example.org.
From our Partners
Check the registration page closer to May 23 to see a full list of organizations and companies to be represented. See ya there!