About Bread & Roses Community Fund
“For more than 40 years Bread & Roses has inspired people to take collective action and create real change in their communities, the Philadelphia region, and beyond. We raise money through donations of all sizes and make grants using a democratic, community-led decision-making process. Our grants support local groups working for good schools, fewer prisons, better jobs, a safe environment, quality health care, and more.”
Generocity Coverage (39 posts)
- By sunsetting, the Douty Foundation makes a strong case for limited-life philanthropy
- Power moves: So much Latinx leadership buzz!
- Good Pitch Local is happening tomorrow
- Big philanthropy’s newest disruptor? Tiny philanthropy
- Does COVID-19 recovery depend on the kindness of strangers?
- Don’t delay! These 11 opportunities for grants (and more) deadline from late January to early March