About Community Legal Services
Community Legal Services provides “free civil legal assistance to more than one million low-income Philadelphians.”
Generocity Coverage (69 posts)
- In May, let’s play with the future
- Campaign for Working Families receives $1 million to help city residents file taxes
- Promising new approaches correct for the disproportionate presence of Black families in the child welfare system
- People of color are most burdened by debt and collection judgments issued by ‘weaponized’ courts
- Philadelphia’s rental housing crisis: Where do we stand now?
- Power moves: So many changes across the sector in Jan. and Feb.