About Community Legal Services
Community Legal Services provides “free civil legal assistance to more than one million low-income Philadelphians.”
Generocity Coverage (63 posts)
- Report: Race, housing insecurity, and COVID-19 are connected
- Power moves: Who run the world?
- A look inside the stubborn problem of access to benefits and relief in Kensington
- Opinion: Where is the City of Philadelphia’s urgency in response to racism?
- Need help restoring utilities or preventing foreclosure? Legal help is available by phone
- In the midst of crisis, the opportunity for journalism to engage differently