About Covenant House Pennsylvania
Covenant House Pennsylvania is a shelter and direct service providers for young people experiencing homelessness. It is the local outpost of an international organization.
Generocity Coverage (8 posts)
- Alissa Weiss becomes the new director of partnerships at Benefits Data Trust
- Rainbow bridge or not, here are 16 LGBTQ organizations you can support right now
- What’s Simran Sidhu up to?
- Why Covenant House PA is inviting young professionals to sleep outside for a night
- Streets Dept. is teaming up with Covenant House PA for an art installation about youth homelessness
- 7 things you should know about homelessness in Philly