Esperanza is a nonprofit serving North Philadelphia’s Hispanic community.
Generocity Coverage (21 posts)
- Opinion: Want Latinxs to get the COVID vaccine? You’ve got to look beyond the obvious
- Like their parents, Latinx youth are suffering disproportionately from COVID
- How are we doing? Take a look at the Philadelphia region’s just recovery report card
- Tech used for public safety elicits mixed emotions in Norris Square and beyond
- During COVID-19, underserved communities in Philly rely on tech to connect
- As protests and unrest grip the nation, how should Philly nonprofits respond?