FastFWD is an accelerator program for policy, impact and government-orientated social ventures.
It started in 2013 as a partnership of the City of Philadelphia, GoodCompany Group and the Wharton Social Impact Initiative. The first cohort of companies were welcomed in February 2014.
Generocity Coverage (11 posts)
- 8 things to anticipate on the social impact front in 2016
- Impact investors want you to know capitalism can be a force for good
- GoodCompany Ventures’ response to the Climate Data Initiative is finally underway
- Applications Open for Round-Two of FastFWD Initiative
- FastFWD Accelerator Finishes First Round Focused on Public Safety
- Here’s My Chance Nominated for a Webby Award for FastFWD Website