About Investors’ Circle
Investors’ Circle is a network of social impact investors.
It has an active Philadelphia chapter.
Generocity Coverage (35 posts)
- Power Moves: Sunday Breakfast Rescue Mission announced its new head
- Place-Based Impact Investing 101: How local dollars can be deployed to benefit local communities
- Social entrepreneurship hasn’t yet reached its full potential
- On the Market: 10 nonprofit jobs to help kids build bikes, fundraise for science and more
- 5 ways impact investors and philanthropists can innovate to solve Philly’s biggest problems
- So, what does ‘social enterprise’ even mean?