About La Comunidad Hispana
La Comunidad Hispana is a bilingual nonprofit community health center in Kennett Square, a Philadelphia suburb where approximately 48 percent of the population is Latino.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- In PA, getting shots into millions of arms is a logistical and equity nightmare
- Mighty Writers to expand to Kennett Square
- LCH’s workplace culture is built on figuratively and literally meeting people where they are
- Tackling food insecurity: Best practices from Bucks, Chesco, Delco and Montco
- Why Kennett Square’s La Comunidad Hispana prefers its acronym