MANNA is a Center City-based nonprofit with a mission of delivering meals to people with life-threatening illnesses. MANNA stands for Metropolitan Area Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance.
Generocity Coverage (18 posts)
- Do nonprofit employees volunteer at organizations they don’t work for?
- New grant programs infuse Philadelphia’s nonprofit and arts sectors with $6 million
- On the market: 16 jobs in leadership, development, communications and more
- 10 volunteer and donation opportunities to aid Philly’s hungry this holiday season
- Here’s what it takes to bake almost 10,000 pies for MANNA’s Thanksgiving fundraiser
- Vote for one of these 10 Philly health nonprofits to win $20,000