MANNA is a Center City-based nonprofit with a mission of delivering meals to people with life-threatening illnesses. MANNA stands for Metropolitan Area Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance.
Generocity Coverage (16 posts)
- On the market: 16 jobs in leadership, development, communications and more
- 10 volunteer and donation opportunities to aid Philly’s hungry this holiday season
- Here’s what it takes to bake almost 10,000 pies for MANNA’s Thanksgiving fundraiser
- Vote for one of these 10 Philly health nonprofits to win $20,000
- 10 ways to get civically engaged at State of Young Philly 2018
- On the Market: 8 jobs plus 10 things we learned at INTER/VIEW