About Pathways to Housing PA
Pathways to Housing PA is a homelessness nonprofit using a Housing First model, which places those experiencing homelessness in homes without requiring them to be free of addiction or psychiatric disabilities.
Generocity Coverage (34 posts)
- Hidden figures: Human services organizations’ clients are an inspiration
- Power moves: Two new board chairs, and a whole lot of board changes in the past few months
- Forward Focus: Valerie Johnson on amplifying the voices of Philadelphia’s homeless population
- Listen to the pitch, then cast your vote for one of seven local nonprofits
- Veterans guide: Where Philly veterans can get help with benefits, clothing, housing, legal assistance, and more
- How about a war on poverty?