About Patricia Kind Family Foundation
The Patricia Kind Family Foundation, a private, family managed, not-for-profit philanthropic organization, was established in 1996 with a gift from the estates of Hedwig and Arnold Louis van Ameringen, parents of Patricia Kind. The mission of the Foundation is to financially support organizations that help those struggling daily with the effects of poverty, specifically in Philadelphia County. This includes helping individuals and families obtain physical and mental health care and related human services, such as food, shelter, clothing and education. The Foundation is interested in encouraging practical and caring solutions to community problems by supporting preventive and direct service efforts.
Generocity Coverage (11 posts)
- Money moves: More than $13M has been awarded to local nonprofits in the past few months
- ‘We know we have to do things differently’: This partnership is ready to invest in Kensington in a new way
- How do you help the helpers? PHL COVID-19 Fund addresses the critical role of nonprofits
- Who are our nonprofit disruptors and instigators?
- Foundations’ 21st-century obligation: Align your endowments with mission
- Money Moves: The eagle-eyed will notice that these grants and donations total more than $11 million