About Pennsylvania Innocence Project
Pennsylvania Innocence Project is a nonprofit law firm working to exonerate the convicted innocent and prevent innocent people from being convicted.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- Dr. Yusef Salaam: ‘If I can tell my narrative, I can get my narrative back’
- Nan Feyler is the new executive director of the PA Innocence Project
- Power Moves: Jasmine Sessoms joins Community College of Philadelphia
- On the market: 11 jobs at museums, social enterprises and nonprofits in the region
- Why the Pennsylvania Innocence Project is a hub of hope for the wrongfully convicted