About Philadelphia Youth Network
The Philadelphia Youth Network is an impactful non-profit changing the lives of young people between the ages of 12-24 by creating education and employment opportunities. The Philadelphia Youth Network creates collective impact by leveraging partnerships, resources and talent to alleviate poverty and promote equity for youth. PYN values talent and seeks to provide an equitable and fair working environment, maintaining policies that promote flexibility, encourages creativity and honors diversity and authenticity. PYN is a dynamic, fast paced organization, pursuing transformational outcomes for young people. Learn more at pyninc.org.
Generocity Coverage (11 posts)
- On the market: 50 social impact jobs to get you going
- Power moves: Varsovia Fernández and Patricia Wilson Aden named to top posts
- Workforce Recovery Strategies Committee aims to tackle pandemic employment challenges through collaboration
- On the market: One word to describe nonprofit opportunities now
- Power moves: New staff at HPC, Share Food Program, William Penn Foundation and 4 other orgs
- What can short-term credentialing do for economic mobility in West Philly?