PhillyCAM is a nonprofit public access network. According to its mission statement: “Through PhillyCAM, all Philadelphians have the opportunity to make, watch, and listen to programs about themselves, their lives, and interests, as well as utilize other new technologies.”
Generocity Coverage (110 posts)
- Power Moves: David Gould becomes executive director of the Sixers Youth Foundation
- In the midst of crisis, the opportunity for journalism to engage differently
- 41 must-attend social impact events in Philly
- On the Market: 44 openings at Philadelphia-area nonprofits
- On the Market: 28 job openings to fill your holidays with bright and hopeful possibilities
- What if we could all remember the power of art?