PhillyCAM is a nonprofit public access network. According to its mission statement: “Through PhillyCAM, all Philadelphians have the opportunity to make, watch, and listen to programs about themselves, their lives, and interests, as well as utilize other new technologies.”
Generocity Coverage (105 posts)
- What if we could all remember the power of art?
- A guide for participating in Klein News Innovation Camp this Saturday, Nov. 16
- Molly de Aguiar wonders why philanthropy isn’t ‘placing bigger bets’
- Day two of Netroots Nation brings crowds to the streets and fireworks to the panels
- Nothing about us without us: PhillyCAM Latinx celebrates three years of #ownvoices media
- On the Market: 11 open jobs in fundraising, marketing, education and more