PhillyCAM is a nonprofit public access network. According to its mission statement: “Through PhillyCAM, all Philadelphians have the opportunity to make, watch, and listen to programs about themselves, their lives, and interests, as well as utilize other new technologies.”
Generocity Coverage (107 posts)
- On the Market: 44 openings at Philadelphia-area nonprofits
- On the Market: 28 job openings to fill your holidays with bright and hopeful possibilities
- What if we could all remember the power of art?
- A guide for participating in Klein News Innovation Camp this Saturday, Nov. 16
- Molly de Aguiar wonders why philanthropy isn’t ‘placing bigger bets’
- Day two of Netroots Nation brings crowds to the streets and fireworks to the panels