About Prevention Point Philadelphia
Prevention Point Philadelphia is a health nonprofit based in Kensington that offers syringe exchange services, among others, for those living with HIV and substance abuse disorders.
Generocity Coverage (7 posts)
- As Project HOME turns 30, a look at the state of homelessness in our city
- Can a creator hub in Kensington help slow displacement?
- Prevention Point is a huge part of this Kensington couple’s love story
- Stretch your charitable dollar with Penn’s 2019 High Impact Giving Guide
- Kensington Storefront workers facing the opioid crisis head-on: ‘We need more help’ from the city
- In Philly’s recovery community, a bias against those taking medication to treat opioid addiction