About Prevention Point Philadelphia
Prevention Point Philadelphia is a health nonprofit based in Kensington that offers syringe exchange services, among others, for those living with HIV and substance abuse disorders.
Generocity Coverage (9 posts)
- 11 free trainings and webinars taking place in August
- The importance of engaging in self-care when faced with trauma
- As Project HOME turns 30, a look at the state of homelessness in our city
- Can a creator hub in Kensington help slow displacement?
- Prevention Point is a huge part of this Kensington couple’s love story
- Stretch your charitable dollar with Penn’s 2019 High Impact Giving Guide