About Project HOME
Project HOME is a nonprofit that works to end the cycle of homelessness for individuals.
Generocity Coverage (53 posts)
- Power Moves: Markita Morris-Louis is leaving the Arts + Business Council
- As Project HOME turns 30, a look at the state of homelessness in our city
- Can a creator hub in Kensington help slow displacement?
- Money Moves: Campbell Soup gave $700K to community initiatives in Camden
- This newly revived cash assistance program for poor Pennsylvanians is at risk again
- On the Market: 14 Philly impact jobs to snag before the year ends