About Project HOME
Project HOME is a nonprofit that works to end the cycle of homelessness for individuals.
Generocity Coverage (68 posts)
- What ever happened to the North Philadelphia Health Enterprise Zone?
- Here are 37+ organizations to donate to during #GivingTuesday (or, really, any day)
- Opinion: Demolition of Gloria Casarez mural would be a massive loss for Philly
- Corinne O’Connell is charging forward for affordable housing
- Power moves: Keisha Jordan becomes the executive director of CSFP
- Project HOME opens a STEAM lab at Honickman Learning Center