About Project HOME
Project HOME is a nonprofit that works to end the cycle of homelessness for individuals.
Generocity Coverage (70 posts)
- National conversation: ‘Housing First’ approach can meet the demands of homeless union
- Brook J. Lenfest Foundation partners with nonprofits to help former foster kids go to college
- What ever happened to the North Philadelphia Health Enterprise Zone?
- Here are 37+ organizations to donate to during #GivingTuesday (or, really, any day)
- Opinion: Demolition of Gloria Casarez mural would be a massive loss for Philly
- Corinne O’Connell is charging forward for affordable housing