About Reinvestment Fund, Inc.
Reinvestment Fund is a catalyst for change in low-income communities. We integrate data, policy and strategic investments to improve the quality of life in low-income neighborhoods. Using analytical and financial tools, we bring high-quality grocery stores, affordable housing, schools and health centers to the communities that need better access—creating anchors that attract investment over the long term and help families lead healthier, more productive lives.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- The ‘quality jobs’ framework can be an effective tool for those seeking to invest in companies
- Training the trainer for success
- Power moves: New appointments at Equal Measure, PCGVR, Reinvestment Fund, Inspira Health and Bestwork
- On the market: 16 jobs in leadership, development, communications and more
- Reinvestment Fund’s HFFI supports food access across the nation