About Scattergood Foundation
Thomas Scattergood Behavioral Health Foundation is about “seeking opportunities for productive dialogue and learning within the behavioral health field; and activating leadership and collaborative endeavors by awarding targeted grants to address important behavioral health needs in innovative ways.”
Generocity Coverage (26 posts)
- Does the local nonprofit sector have the collective agency to make change and move us toward just recovery?
- Want to build skills to tell the story of your organization’s impact? Join the RISE Partnership’s Readiness component
- Predictions for nonprofits 2021
- In culminating session, forum asks ‘Where do we go from here?’
- What kind of data affects social change and where does it come from?
- Here are 5 essays on racial justice to reread after the police killing of Walter Wallace Jr.