About The Philadelphia Foundation
The Philadelphia Foundation is a Center City-based foundation that serves organizations in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
Generocity Coverage (56 posts)
- 15 deserving nonprofits want you to vote for them — now
- YOUTHadelphia awards largest grant in its history to Youth HEALers Stand Up!
- Do you know about these 9 grants, fellowships and opportunities?
- Power Moves: Markita Morris-Louis is leaving the Arts + Business Council
- Pedro Ramos: ‘Sky is the limit’ on ideas for new publicly decided grants
- Money Moves: Campbell Soup gave $700K to community initiatives in Camden