About The Philadelphia Foundation
The Philadelphia Foundation is a Center City-based foundation that serves organizations in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
Generocity Coverage (86 posts)
- Does COVID-19 recovery depend on the kindness of strangers?
- Want to build skills to tell the story of your organization’s impact? Join the RISE Partnership’s Readiness component
- Don’t delay! These 11 opportunities for grants (and more) deadline from late January to early March
- Money moves: Wells Fargo regional foundations transfer $100M in charitable assets to Philadelphia Foundation
- This successful Black-led org couldn’t get a loan that wasn’t predatory. Philanthropy needs to step up
- 10 Philadelphia-area leaders on what’s next for philanthropy