About The Philadelphia Foundation
The Philadelphia Foundation is a Center City-based foundation that serves organizations in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
Generocity Coverage (83 posts)
- Money moves: Wells Fargo regional foundations transfer $100M in charitable assets to Philadelphia Foundation
- This successful Black-led org couldn’t get a loan that wasn’t predatory. Philanthropy needs to step up
- 10 Philadelphia-area leaders on what’s next for philanthropy
- National Philanthropy Day: A celebration of philanthropy during the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID recovery: Are we there yet?
- As of October, this is what we know about philanthropic COVID relief in the Philadelphia region