About The Philadelphia Foundation
The Philadelphia Foundation is a Center City-based foundation that serves organizations in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties.
Generocity Coverage (59 posts)
- Money Moves: More than $4 million in funding was granted to Philadelphia-area orgs
- ‘Homegrown’ leadership is the way to make meaningful change in communities
- One year into the PhilaImpact Fund, a look at impacts
- 15 deserving nonprofits want you to vote for them — now
- YOUTHadelphia awards largest grant in its history to Youth HEALers Stand Up!
- Do you know about these 9 grants, fellowships and opportunities?