About Reinvestment Fund
Reinvestment Fund is a nonprofit that “brings together individual investors, banks, government officials, private foundations and faith-based and community organizations to invest in projects that transform communities.” It’s work includes financing, policy and PolicyMap, a GIS mapping service.
Generocity Coverage (34 posts)
- Want to really impact a community? Invest in a CDFI
- Power Moves: Uva Coles left Peirce for Widener
- Reinvestment Fund founder Jeremy Nowak, 66, has died
- Place-Based Impact Investing 101: How local dollars can be deployed to benefit local communities
- On the Market: 10 Philly nonprofit jobs in development, corporate relations, etc.
- Meet PhilaImpact Fund, Philadelphia’s new place-based impact investment fund