About Reinvestment Fund
Reinvestment Fund is a nonprofit that “brings together individual investors, banks, government officials, private foundations and faith-based and community organizations to invest in projects that transform communities.” It’s work includes financing, policy and PolicyMap, a GIS mapping service.
Generocity Coverage (31 posts)
- Place-Based Impact Investing 101: How local dollars can be deployed to benefit local communities
- On the Market: 10 Philly nonprofit jobs in development, corporate relations, etc.
- Meet PhilaImpact Fund, Philadelphia’s new place-based impact investment fund
- 5 ways impact investors and philanthropists can innovate to solve Philly’s biggest problems
- This staffing company aims to employ 1,000 homeless individuals in 3 years
- Power Moves: Nina Ahmad has resigned as deputy mayor to run for Congress