About William Penn Foundation
The William Penn Foundation is a family foundation based in Center City.
Generocity Coverage (82 posts)
- Trans Resilience Fund offers direct support for a community largely overlooked by COVID 19 recovery funding
- Beyond Literacy: Combining nearly 90 years of history into one org
- The new COVID-19 Prevention & Response Fund will open its second round of funding June 3
- Focus on funders: The Barra Foundation
- Beyond the pivot: Which organizations have used COVID as an accelerant for transformation?
- 10 Philadelphia-area leaders on what’s next for philanthropy