Generocity Coverage (14 posts)
- Why do presidential inaugurations matter?
- Decades of failed reforms allow continued police brutality and racism
- No surprise that Black Americans are bearing the brunt of coronavirus recession, says Rutgers prof
- Power Moves: Kiera Smalls is Philly Startup Leaders’ new ED
- Do you have a returning citizen-friendly workplace?
- New Sanctuary Movement is rallying against Philly’s ‘Live Stop’ policy, in support of DACA
- On planning against uncertainty
- Obamacare’s uncertain future has some social workers on edge
- Center for Employment Opportunities just keeps getting that social innovation money
- These two Philly data companies are in on the White House Opportunity Project
- Philadelphia is making it easier to sign up for health insurance
- North Philly Awarded $30 Million Federal Grant for Neighborhood Improvement
- HUD Renews Grants for Local Homeless Programs
- New Regulations Address How Governments Fund Overhead Costs for Nonprofits