Cory Donovan is a Philadelphia-based social entrepreneur and technologist. He became the program manager of impact investing advocacy organization ImpactPHL in 2016.
Generocity Coverage (5 posts)
- Uprising in Philadelphia: A to-do list for the next six months
- Take this survey to put Philly on the social enterprise ecosystem map
- It’s a big deal that Philadelphia is hosting SOCAP’s inaugural Total Impact Conference
- So, what does ‘social enterprise’ even mean?
- Take ImpactPHL’s Best for PHL challenge and nominate your company for this cool award