Generocity Coverage (16 posts)
- Power moves: Top changes announced at Compass Working Capital and The Fund for Women and Girls
- How would a Poverty Tracker work in Philadelphia and what could it accomplish?
- Sidney Hargro is Philanthropy Network’s new executive director
- 15 social impact leaders we’ll be following in 2017
- These 10 social impact leaders are making moves
- On the heels of a divisive election, Philanthropy Network’s conference seeks to unite
- How the heavy hitters behind the newly formed ImpactPHL want to revolutionize capitalism
- Watch Philanthropy Network’s Maari Porter explain what makes funders “spark”
- Philadelphia funders need to ‘step up and lead their colleagues’
- Philadelphia Academies, Inc. just launched a fund to put nonprofit tech programs in its classrooms
- Why GreenLight Fund ED Omar Woodard is no stranger to philanthropy
- This will be the state’s biggest social impact project ever. How will Philly fit?
- This week in fun state budget surveys: How has your nonprofit been affected by the impasse?
- City Appoints Ashley Del Bianco as New Chief Grants Officer
- 9 Moments in Philly Social Impact: December Edition
- Philanthropy Network Names New Leadership