Hey, we want to hang out with you on the Internet-with-a-capital-“I.”
As we refine our mission and deepen our commitment to being relevant, accurate and productive in our coverage of the local social impact scene, we want to get to know you, our readership, a little bit better.
That’s why next Monday through Friday, from noon to 1 p.m. each day, we’ll be hosting tweet chats focused on our new coverage topics: Purpose (unique mission stories about impact that matters), People (game changers making waves in the social impact scene), Funding (how an organization is being smarter about delivering capital, and how others can get ahold of it), Results (how an organization got it done, better) and Method (tips and tricks about executing mission well).
Jump on Twitter during those times and find us @Generocity to participate in our Twitterwide conversation about the state and future of Philly social impact. We’ll post topic-relevant questions; you take over the conversation.
Using the lens of how organizations and individuals are being smarter about impact, here are some examples of the questions we’ll be posing next week:
PURPOSE — Monday, Jan. 11 @ 12 to 1 p.m.
- How do you balance the mission versus bottom line?
- What drove you to work in the social impact field you’re currently in?
PEOPLE — Tuesday, Jan. 12 @ 12 to 1 p.m.
- Who in Philly comes to mind when you think of a “game changer”?
- Do you have a social impact mentor? How did they help you, professionally or personally?
FUNDING — Wednesday, Jan. 13 @ 12 to 1 p.m.
- What are the biggest barriers for smaller organizations to getting attention from funders?
- Has your organization been affected by the state budget impasse?
RESULTS — Thursday, Jan. 14 @ 12 to 1 p.m.
- How do you measure your organization’s impact?
- What organization saw impact growth last year? How did they do it?
METHOD — Friday, Jan. 15 @ 12 to 1 p.m.
- What are your tips and tricks for being more effective in the execution of your mission?
- What’s one thing every social impact leader can do to increase efficiency?
See you then!
From our Partners
From our Partners
Generocity.org and hiring experts Jane.HR to launch Generocity Nonprofit Leadership Search program
The Enterprise Center’s $1M initiative aims to transform Black and brown cleaning businesses into certified disinfectors
5 ways MacKenzie Scott’s $5.8 billion commitment to social and economic justice is a model for other donors
Inscripción Doble en Congreso: Lo que trae el futuro
Celebrities thank Philly for Biden win
#EveryVoteCounts rally turns into a Philly block party (and we love it)
Which Philly Twitter feeds you should be watching today
Dual Enrollment at Congreso: Where does it go from here?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Generocity