About Nonprofit Repositioning Fund
The Nonprofit Repositioning Fund makes grants to encourage and support formal, long-term collaborations between and among nonprofit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region, including alliances and back-office consolidations, programmatic joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
Generocity Coverage (6 posts)
- Join or die: Why nonprofits must consider mergers
- Maternity Care Coalition has adopted Bucks County’s Child, Home and Community
- Nonprofit Repositioning Fund’s director reflects on its first year
- On planning against uncertainty
- Six months in, national eyes are on Philly’s Nonprofit Repositioning Fund
- “Merger” is a scary word — but does it have to be?