About Nonprofit Repositioning Fund
The Nonprofit Repositioning Fund makes grants to encourage and support formal, long-term collaborations between and among nonprofit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia region, including alliances and back-office consolidations, programmatic joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions.
Generocity Coverage (11 posts)
- Power moves: Felicia Rinier takes the helm at GreenLight Fund Philadelphia
- COVID deaths decline, but nonprofits need help if they are going to survive
- Beyond Literacy: Combining nearly 90 years of history into one org
- How (and when) do I dissolve my nonprofit, or merge it with another?
- ‘Your average resident doesn’t understand what a nonprofit board does’: A Q&A with Julie Zeglen
- Join or die: Why nonprofits must consider mergers